5:45-6:35 wake up - depending on the time, I change diaper, bottle, back to sleep
7:00 - wake up - play, read books
7:30 breakfast - biscuit, cereal, banana, sippy cup w/ juice/water, play, walk around outside
9:00-10:00, or 10:30 nap
10:30 wake up - play, read books, snack and bottle (go to the store, etc)
12:00 lunch - meat, veg, bread, sippy cup w/ water
12:30-1:30 play, read books
1:30-2:30 or 3:30 nap
2:30 or 3:30 - wake up, play, walk outside, read books
4:30 - bottle, play & help make dinner, read books
5:30 - dinner - meat, veg, bread, fruit, sippy cup w/ juice/water
6:00 - play, read books - bath everyother night
6:45 - 7:15- get pjs on, bottle, read books, brush teeth, bed
If you notice that I have read books on there several times. Julia LOVES to read books. She picks out a book, then walks over to Nathan or I and hands us the book and then plops herself in our laps and starts jumping up and down for us to start the book. I think that we probably read at least 25 books to her everyday (well, the same 4 books, but 25 times!) Her favorite books are, Brown Bear, Cows in the Kitchen, and Guess How Much I Love You. We read, Curious George and the Bunny to her everynight before bed (I started that when she was 3 weeks old!)
4 comments:
What a great schedule! James loves books too, I love it!
She had children before but that was long time ago.. So it is normal for you to do this!!!
I cant wait to hear all about Costa Rica!!!
Do Mothers who have had babies, forget how to care for grandchildren? Give us a little credit!!!
We may be older, (possibly wiser) but not stupid!
Written With Love
I assume that the Anonymous message was because of my comment... Please, dont take my comment in the wrong way... Grandma's are the BEST!!!!
There is one thing that I think, though: Nobody but nobody knows her own children and what that baby needs more than the own mother, even if is a new mom....
My mom takes great care of my daughters but even though she is older and wiser, she does with my daughter exactly what I want and she respects what I think, even if she doesnt agree.... She is the greatest, and Im sure you are the greatest for your grandchild too...
Big ((((HUGS)))) to you! :o)
Post a Comment