I would say Julia has an "Innocent Look" but She knows exactly what she is doing!! Ggma
I love to see what Julia is up to. I wonder what else she has out smartered...opening the dishwasher? Pouring all the soap out in the bathtub? Flushing the toliet? Pushing the buttons on the remote? Finding out the phone works?Please more videos of Julia!Can't wait to see you soon Love, Emily
OMG!! Soooo cute!!!!! My girls can get into most of the locks too!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I would say Julia has an "Innocent Look" but
She knows exactly what she is doing!!
Ggma
I love to see what Julia is up to. I wonder what else she has out smartered...opening the dishwasher? Pouring all the soap out in the bathtub? Flushing the toliet? Pushing the buttons on the remote? Finding out the phone works?
Please more videos of Julia!
Can't wait to see you soon
Love, Emily
OMG!! Soooo cute!!!!! My girls can get into most of the locks too!!
Post a Comment