Sunday, August 16, 2009

Busy, busy!

Ok, this might be a record for the longest with no post! We've been so busy. We spent the first week of August in New York visiting friends and family and seeing our new house. We have been packing up all this week since we close in less than two weeks. I think Julia's starting to understand that we're moving. She asked today if we are bringing Lucy (our cat) with us to our new house. She knows that we're getting her a swing set when we move too!

With Grandma Will (Yes, that's a car accident in the background!)


Looking at pictures with Grandma Wicks


Julia, Great Grandma, Joshua, Baby Theo and I


Telling Great Grandma a story


Feeding Megan's cow


On a walk with Grandma Wicks and Daddy


With Nolan and Jacob


Liam, Bridget and Julia enjoying a snack after a bath


Benjamin and Julia

1 comment:

Shannon Gushue said...

Congrats on the new house!!! It looks great, I love that kitchen!! Julia is adorable, especially in that first picture. Love those blue eyes! You are so lucky to be back in NY. I hope to make it back there too someday soon. Take care :)