Thursday, October 8, 2009

Busy, Busy...STILL!

I don't know where to begin! I haven't posted in so long that I have no idea where to start!

We've settled in, and are getting used to both Nathan and I working remotely. Julia has been having fun staying home with us, but we're looking into a part-time preschool program for her. She needs to be around other kids (she sees Quinn and Lily everyday) and seems to have forgotten how to share and play nicely! She's been talking up a storm, and definitely understands everything that we say. She loves to grab the phone from me whenever I'm on it, regardless of who I'm talking to.

Here's some pictures from our adventures the last few weeks.

From our week in Virginia
Playing with Ashley


Joshua at his baseball game (Julia actually took this picture!)


At the Zoo with Lily and Quinn


New Swingset

No comments: