
It's been a very busy week. It all started last Monday morning...Nathan and I were dressed and ready for work and it happened. Julia started vomitting - all over. Her clothes, my clothes, the couch, the carpet, it was everywhere. It was a great start to Nathan's 31st birthday. So, I had figured that I would make Julia a doctor's appointment b/c the vomitting continued all day, and she wasn't herself. The Dr. checked her out and said it's just a virus and it will run it's course. Then, Tuesday morning it started coming out of the other end in addition to the vomitting, so Daddy stayed home with her. Wednesday, was the same as Tuesday, so I brought her to work with me. Thursday - she wasn't any better - and she hadn't eaten much (and she refused solid food since Sunday) so another trip to the Dr. The Dr. checked her ears, and she has another ear infection. This is her 3rd. Now she's back on antibiotics. UGH.
Thursday we left for our friends Amanda and Steve's wedding in Ohio that was on Friday. Julia did really well and made it though 1/2 of the ceremony, and then stayed up until 10 pm before she fell asleep in the bjorn. We had a really great time.
Saturday, we left the hotel and headed to Renee and Greg's. Kelly and Joe joined us there in the afternoon. Brianna and Isabella enjoyed playing with Ashley and Joshua. Greg's parents and brother came over for dinner and we had steaks and burgers. It was great to see them all.
Sunday, we headed home and had a lot of unpacking to do! We have no plans this weekend, and I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment