My first Mother's Day was wonderful. Julia got me a lovely card - and a few gifts.
Julia's favorite daycare worker, Ms. Parveen (I called her "indian mommy") is no longer working at the daycare center. I'm not sure what happened - but I hope to see her again. She lives down the street and is usually out walking. She bought several presents for Julia and really loved caring for her. She said that Julia reminded her of her daughter when she was little. I think that Julia really misses her b/c she had a really hard time at daycare this week.
Michael is on his way down to visit for the weekend, he'll be staying until Monday. He is bringing my mom with him - and she'll ride up to New York with us on Thursday. Julia gets to stay with Grandma all week!
No comments:
Post a Comment