Nathan and I both looked at Julia over the weekend and said, "holy crap - look at how big she is." I'm pretty sure that she's grown an inch or more since she turned one last month. She's gotten the hang of walking and can even get herself up without holding onto anything. She's even trying to run if you say, "I'm gonna get you..."
She's amazing us everyday with the things that she knows and how smart she is. This morning - I was changing her diaper (the wrestling match that it is) and I had forgotten the diaper across the room. I said, "where's your diaper? Can you go get your diaper." She pointed to her diaper, and said, "this" and then got up and walked over, picked it up and brought it to me. On the other hand, do you see how excited she is about the washcloth?!
We spent the day on Saturday at our friends Carolyn and Adam's at their pool. It was really nice and Julia loved seeing their doggies! We think we'll head to the camp this weekend, it's been over a month since we've been there.
3 comments:
What a smart little cutie pie!
Awww... It's amazing how smart they are.... Im glad that you have a little helper!! My helper is my middle girl... :)
Yes, Julia looks like a Little Girl....
Where did our Baby go??
GGma
Post a Comment